Videos of the Days Events
Thirteen miles of chairlift-serviced gravity trails, from all-abilities flowfests to 20% drop-ins; green circles to double black diamonds. And the skills park. Professional bike rentals, service, and repair on site, too. Click the map for details. Plus there’s hundreds of miles of paved and gravel backroads accessible from the playground, including some special treats we’ve set aside for the Grinder and group road rides.Cross Cascades cyclocross course. Kids skill park. Even a cones track for balance bikes.
- Road: Demos, Group Rides, local roads for independent travelers
- Dirt: Demos; XC & DH, racing; chairlift gravity park (be sure to note Bike Park Rules and Safety information ); skills park; trails for independent travelers
- ‘Cross: Demos; CX, Elite Twilights plus All-Classes races. Click here for start times & details
- Gravel: Demos; Gran Fondo; Group Rides; local roads for independent travelers. Click here for Gravel Grinder details/maps/GPS info
- Kids: Demos; balance bike, kid’s Enduro racing; Family Fun ride
- Click here to register for all Bike events
There’s a reason they held the Under Armor Mountain Running series here last year. 2And the XTERRA Trail Running National Championships. Twice. Mt Bachelor’s spectacular road and trail networks offer a wide variety of climates, terrains and elevations to challenge your legs, from casual runners to seasoned vets and pros.
- Road: 5/10K; Family Run/Walk
- Trails: Mt Bachelor
- Click here to register for all Run events
Click on map below to see a larger version.
Due to some last minute permitting issues with the USFS, we will not have the outdoor climbing wall on site.
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
We will have complimentary passes to Bend Rock Gym for guests who would still like to participate in rock climbing as an OCUSA-sanctioned activity.
Explore the scenic routes solo or as part of one of our guided trips. Or make the trek to Mt Bachelor’s 9,065 foot summit (if you want, you can buy a ticket on our Pine Martin lift and start at 7,775). Click the map for details.
- Ranger-Led Family and Group hikes
- No registration required!
LEARN & DO
Check the Events schedule below for a complete list of Demo opportunities, skills clinics and all-around fun stuff. And be sure to check out the Expo Area for the latest in new equipment of all disciplines…not to mention some amazing end-of-season discounts on this year’s gear. too. Plus amazing local Oregon food, wines and beers.
- 10 Barrel Block Party at West Village
- Ladies AllRide MTB Skills Clinic
- Grit Downhill Clinic (Pine Marten Lift)
- Shimano STEPS E-Bike Track
- SRAM Morning Yoga Clinic
- SRAM Suspension Clinic
- Abbey Tools Basic Bike Maintenance
- Click here to register for all Learn & Do events